Sunday, August 11, 2013

A note from Soph

As I mentioned earlier, our family is busy.  Crazy busy!  All with good things, happy things, summer things but just plain busy!  I asked Soph to fit in a blog post and as you can see "fit" it in she did.  It's not her best writing or her longest piece but there are a few lines, I just love.  I love that she uses the word lug.  I think it illustrates the outing perfectly.  I also love her last sentence.  While it could use some work I love what she was trying to do there and it has great voice.  So please forgive the short, error filled post and know that it was written by a little girl who is having the most amazing summer and still took the time to jot down a moment in time for her mom.


Hi! This is Sophie,

A while ago my my grampa came over .And what we do every time he comes over my dad,Sully,grampa and I go to his land on the tractor. But this trip was different because after we had driven at least 4.1/2 miles the tractor broke down! So we had to WALK about 5 miles back to our house AND Sully decided not to wear shoes to the woods so we also had to lug him up hills and rocks.Well that is the end of the beginning of the start to our adventures.


    TYPE TO YOU LATER!



SOPHIE

3 comments:

  1. Sophie, that sounds like quite an adventure! Where your legs tired? Sometimes I like it when things like this happen because it gives us an opportunity to have an adventure that we normally wouldn't have. I am happy that you had this time with your family! I hope you have a great end to your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a great summer Sophie. I can't wait to hear about more of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete