Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wow!  Life has been as busy as it ever has been for my little tribe!  I feel like I haven't even laid eyes on Soph let alone have the time to sit down to blog together.  We are finally home together today and had the opportunity to spend some time finishing up our last posts.  Her post was started weeks ago now and she will have much more to share soon but I wanted to share her second post straight away.


Hi it is Sophie!

Today it was the most beautiful day at the campground!...Birds singing sun shining and water gleaming! Today my friends Jack and Owen and I went to a island and dove through the waves.We also tried fishing but all we caught were chubs but one of them was like 16 inches long which are usually only 5 inches long!Then we all swam and played job interviews and one of the ones was for a police , (I was interviewing my 3 year old brother) anyway I asked him what he would do if I was speeding and he said...I would police you! I don’t think he knows what a police officer is or does.Then the most cool part was the 4 hour boat trip... That my mom and her friend drove 7 miles on a boat, all the girls in one boat and all the boys in the other boat.So it took the GIRLS 2 hours to get across 2 lakes! And it was very scary for me because MY MOTHER was driving an 8 horsepower motor boat over up to 3.1/2 foot waves!
Then as soon as we got back to the camp ground we all collapsed on the ground because we were so so tired!


TYPE TO YOU LATER!


-Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Yes, what are Chubs? The boat ride sounded a little scary with waves that big. I am a bit scared of BIG water.

    ReplyDelete