Saturday, August 17, 2013

Up too late...

This will be just a quick update for my classmates who are following our summer and trying to work on the debate.  I have been researching unique angles and re-watching RIP A remix Manifesto tonight.  I am consulting lawyer friends regarding patent law and copyright law and my brain is spinning.  Like several of you, I have decided to double up on classes this term and am paying the price right now.  On my way home tonight as my husband was driving, I checked my Lesley email only to find a message from my fall course's professor saying "we begin".  Whaaaaaaaat?!?!?  Yup, and assignments and everything.  Assignments that I am late for already.  How can this be?  I checked and Fall Term 1 doesn't even start until September 3rd!!  I checked twice!  I have emailed the professor and am certain there is a mix up but as it stands right now, I got an email Wednesday saying that this was week 1 and our first assignments were due this weekend.

I must get to bed as I am running in a 5k bright and early and Soph will be running in the 1 mile fun run.  I will write a post tomorrow and include pictures of our little race.  Thanks 2.0 folks for being so good to her and commenting on her updates.  I will try to get her to reply tomorrow.  By the way, Sully is my almost four year old son, Sullivan.

5 comments:

  1. Classes already started?????? WHAT???? That can't be! They can't overlap like that. Nothing like adding extra stress on when you are doing two finals, getting ready for school and taking care of your family. I would call Lesley and figure out why he started early.

    Good luck to you and Sophie on your race today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim,
      Problem resolved. He just posted the first weeks email a little early and classes don't in fact start until the 3rd. He wrote an apology email this morning. Phew! I lost a year off my life though!

      Thanks! The race was great! Going to write a post now!

      Audrey

      Delete
  2. I feel your stress! With the beginning of the school year at hand and the wrapping up of summer courses, I am not sleeping well either. There's so much to do!!

    My next class hasn't started, yet. I think your professor is just a little off. I'm sure it'll be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your comment that it took a year off your life. I feel that way a lot. Thankfully he apologized. I really watch for those new class posting so I don't get behind because I worry about that, too. It has been a huge amount of work for two classes this semester but, we will make it and come out of it alive!

    ReplyDelete